Muscle strain is an injury caused by sharp muscle contraction or excessive stretching during exercise. This happens easily during pull-ups and sit-ups. After a muscle strain, the site of the strain is severely painful, and the cord-like hard lump formed by muscle tension can be felt with the hand, the touch is obvious, local swelling or subcutaneous bleeding, and the movement is obviously restricted.
1. Insufficient warm-up activities, and the physiological function of muscles has not reached the state required for strenuous activity.
2. Weak physique, low training level, poor muscle stretch and strength, fatigue or excessive load.
3. Low exercise technique, incorrect posture, excessive force, exceeding the range of muscle activity.
4. The temperature is too low, the humidity is too high, the site is too hard, etc.
5. Muscle strain can occur at the boundary between the muscle belly and the muscle belly, or at the place where the tendon attaches to the bone. The strain may be a minor injury, it may be a partial tear of the muscle fiber, or even a complete break. Muscle strains are mostly: the back of the thigh muscles, back muscles, calf triceps, rectus abdominis, trapezius, etc.
Flexor tendon injury, hand tendon injury, spinous process tenderness.
Muscle resistance test is an easy way to check muscle strain. The method is that the patient performs active contraction of the injured muscle, and the examiner applies a certain resistance to the activity. The painful part during the confrontation is the injured part of the strained muscle.
1. Muscle injuries
Muscle cells are slender and fibrous in shape, so muscle cells are usually called muscle fibers. Muscle smashing is when an object is crushed to damage the muscle.
2. Muscle contusion
Non-open injury occurs by blunt objects directly acting on the soft tissues of the body.
3. Muscle tear
Muscle strain is an injury caused by sharp muscle contraction or excessive stretching during exercise. This is prone to occur during long strokes, pull-ups, and sit-ups. After a muscle strain, the site of the strain is severely painful, and the cord-like hard lump formed by muscle tension can be felt with the hand, the touch is obvious, local swelling or subcutaneous bleeding, and the movement is obviously restricted.
After a muscle strain, apply a cold compress immediately, wash the part with cold water or wrap the ice cube with a towel, and then wrap the injured area with a bandage to prevent swelling. After 24 hours to 48 hours, the dressing is removed. It can be applied on the outside to promote blood circulation and reduce swelling. You can apply warm compress or use a lighter technique to massage the injured area.
If there is a small amount of muscle fiber breakage in the thigh muscle, immediately apply a cold compress, local compression bandage, and raise the affected limb, most of the muscle or complete rupture, immediately send to the hospital for surgical suture after compression bandaging.
The role of TB-500
In the anabolic world, most of TB-500 is not used for muscle growth.
To lose weight, improve sports performance and other purposes, TB-500 is mostly used to promote healing,
Especially for the healing of body wounds or joint injuries, TB-500 can be used to treat muscle tears
Crack or strain, tendon inflammation and even skin damage, the peptide will not cause damage to the injured area
Heal instantly. If the muscle tears, it tears, but in many cases use TB-500
Will speed up the healing process. For chronic injuries, such as bodybuilders working out every day
The joint pressure caused by sweating in the room, TB-500 can protect Muscle very well.